Thursday, 5 February 2015

Sketch~N~Scrap Card Challenge


Today a new card challenge starts at Sketch~N~Scrap. The sketch is the following...


I have just discovered a tin that belonged to my grandmother -
full of old photographs, postcards - and a Valentine card!


This gave me the idea to use the SNS sketch in a similar way to this card -
using a heart shaped aperture...


I used a floral DP from my stash and covered the front of a square white card blank.
I then used a heart die to cut out a heart from this and stuck it in place inside.


I then added a sentiment heart stamp from Blue Moon Creations Digi Digi Doodles.


This is the card standing up, open!

I do hope you will join in this card challenge!

Happy Crafting!


PS - Do join my candy draw!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!