Pages

Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Sneaky Peek of a new Collection at Dragons Lair


On the first of March a new collection will be launched at

OH BABY MINE

I was fortunate enough to have a mini kit to play with 
- and to give you a sneaky peek...

This month I have used a lot of red and pink - so it's really good this week to use some BLUE!!

I decided to make three little ATCs - so I printed all the elements small...


Each ATC starts with a 2.5 by 3.5 in. rectangle of card from my stash -
 a lovely dark blue with red glitter.
The first ATC uses the blue 'Baby Capsule Mat' and three flowers - with added bling and twine bow.


For the second ATC I printed 'Stork Baby Flying' directly upon blue 'Folded paper'
 and trimmed to size.
I added some colour with Spectrum Noir Blues and a few embellishments.



For the third ATC I again used blue 'Folded paper'.
This time I stamped a Blue Moon using Kitchen Sink triple stamps and 3 blue inks.
I printed Blue Moon on the computer and matted it on some more of the blue/red sparkle card.



Do take a look at Dragons Lair Designs for this new launch and all the other lovely designs!
And don't forget the Hearts and Flowers Challenge on the blog - there's still time to enter!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!