Pages

Monday, 16 March 2015

Crafting from the Heart Challenge #51


A new Challenge starts at Crafting from the Heart today...

Anything Goes!!

Please do not forget out sister site too  Create and Inspire (formerly A Step in the Dark)


 Challenge #17 is current there and is also Anything Goes!


Anyway Crafting from the Heart is being sponsored by Ppinky Dolls


and I chose to use Alice

I just made a little ATC...I coloured the image first with Promarkers and then cut her out...



I started with a rectangle of pale blue card matted with some paper printed from CraftsUPrint.


Finally I added a little bottle from my stash with a tiny tag saying 'Drink me' tied on with twine.


Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!