Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Thursday 26 March 2015

Meljens Closing Down

When I saw that the Meljens was closing down

I decided I had to enter the final challenges.

I bought this Dapper frog image in the Closing Down Sale

The Challenge is a Recipe: 1 - 2 - 3:
One image, two papers, 3 embellishments.

I have been making 'Alice' ATCs and I thought this image COULD be the mad hatter so I decided to make some ATCs...

Firstly two papers from my stash, each matted onto some backing card...


Next the image coloured with Spectrum Noir markers and cut out...


Finally 3 embellishments - a rose, a heart and a pair of googly eyes!

I didn't just make one...


I will link my ATCs to the Meljens Challenge #252.

Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. I love the googly eyes on the Dapper Frog! Certainly does give him a bit of a "mad hatter" look!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Recipe challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.