Pages

Saturday, 12 March 2016

LC Designs Challenge






Today a new stamping Challenge starts at LC Designs / Little Claire !!

The prize on offer is...


WOW!


This Challenge has the theme "Anything Goes"


I have used the Wavy Baby Stamp Set to make 3 cards...



I used pearlescent card blanks with circles/ovals of LC Designs Papers. I stamped wavy baby on these and also on extra pearlescent card. My idea was that the wavy line was a washing line - I attached twine to it and punched shapes from the stamped card  to add with dimensionals.
I then added pegs...









Do join the Challenge making a project to follow the theme!

Would you like to join LC Designs as a Guest Designer for one of future challenges?  

LC Designs are looking for crafters to join them as a Guest Designer for one of their challenges.  Interested?  Just put 'GDT' beside your name when you link up your card to this challenge and we'll have a look at your blog.  You never know - they might be contacting you to invite you to Guest Design for a future challenge!
*******************************

And also...



Watch this space for my makes using these...


Happy Crafting!




2 comments:

  1. ooh, this cards are so cute. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun to see several different designs of the same idea.
    they all look great. You wouldn't think a little change
    would make each look different.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!