Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Saturday 15 December 2018

Crafty Hazelnut's weekly Christmas Challenge #416


a new Christmas Challenge every Saturday!

Today Crafty Hazelnut brings a new weekly Christmas Challenge
with the theme 'Something with Wings'.

Do pop over and see the inspiration from my teamies!


Here is my card...




Recipe:
1. I started with a rectangular green card blank.
2. I added a layer of green DP from my scraps and three strips of lights paper from my stash.
3. I then added the die cut tree (green card) and the fairy (sparkly blue cardstock) - both dies from The Works.
4. Next I attached the sentiment - Happy Little Stampers stamp - stamped in black Versafine on white card and mounted on a scrap of blue sparkle.



I hope you will join the

I was delighted to receive one of Mrs A's Butterfly Santa Sacks the other day - there are more on offer on the December Challenge!
 The current challenge at the Butterfly Spot Challenge is this:



I will link today's card to Butterfly Spot Challenge #113 Spin the Wheel with the letter X
I will also link it to Outlawz Challenge - Monday Greetings

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. The sparkly fairy on top of your tree really does sparkle a treat. I'm rather impressed with the quality of the dies in The Works. I bought a couple of them for myself whilst in there on Saturday. Well would have been rude not to. Thankyou for coming and spinning the fairy wheel this week. glad you liked your santa sack. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.