Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Thursday 27 December 2018

On the 3rd Day of Christmas

On the 3rd Day of Christmas...

Last year I made a set of ATCs depicting the 12 Days of Christmas - this was Day 3:




This year I decided I would make 12 ATC sleeves containing some Christmassy ATCs...
So far you have seen Days 1 and 2...


 


But what I didn't show you were the other sides of my first two ATCs - Day 1 and Day 2 of Creepmas!


These featured creepy cute images from Oddball Art!

Oddball Art Stamps


The two parts on the first ATC I coloured with Copics and cut them out, on the second the images were precoloured.

I then moved on to Day 3:



Recipe for each sleeve: 
Base: Flattened Toilet Roll inner matted back and front with papers from Couture Creations Merry and Bright 12 by 12 paper pad
Layer Two: I added ephemera from the matching set.
On Day 3 I added a wooden deer embellishment with a gem.


Inside - the ATC - this was beige card matted on both sides with papers from Merry and Bright.  I stamped this with a tree using black Versafine. The stamp was a magazine freebie. I added a scrap of red sparkly paper as a pot for the tree.







On the other side of the ATC, my 3rd Day of Creepmas...
This image is from Hellgnome's Death Digis
printed 3 times, coloured with Copics and cut out. I added a few gems.




Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.