Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Sunday 16 December 2018

Hiding in My Craft Room #383 - KISS



Do pop over and see the inspiration from my teamies!!

Here's my post  for HIMCR #383 - KISS! With a Twist!

Keep is Simple Sweetie!

But of course since it's December, there's a little twist! Let's keep the theme of Christmas! Or December Holiday!

I have made a Christmas card...



The sponsor is MHK Designs!


The giveaway is 3 online products!

I have used a sentiment from


The sentiment is a quote from my favourite Christmas poem


A Visit from St. Nicholas
Clement Clarke Moore1779 - 1863
‘Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house  
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;  
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,  
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there;  
The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads...
The rest of the card just uses cardstock from the Create and Craft Flocked Christmas Set. I die cut three stockings using a Tattered Lace die from last year's Advent Calendar.




Hope you will join the HIMCR challenge!



Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.