Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Tuesday 9 April 2019

Happy Little Stampers - April AG with Dies Challenge




Do pop over and see the fabulous makes from the rest of the team!!

Today I have made a general greetings card...





When I was living in Abu Dhabi, I made many cards using these two dies!!


Recipe:
1. Kraft card blank.
2. layer of black card.
3. Layer of gelli plate pull.
5. Added palm tree - leaves cut from gelli plate pull, trunk from kraft. Added camel, cut from kraft with bow of pretty ribbon.





Hope you will join the challenge!!



While I am sharing die cut ideas, I thought I would share another....

I have mentioned a couple of times that I recently went on a crafty retreat 



We all had a brilliant time and are looking forward to the next one in June...

Anyway on the second day we had two workshops - one using various techniques for 'toppers' and one making interactive cards.


In one of the interactive cards we concentrated on the surprise inside - this is how I finished the front - using silver card and a butterfly die. This made another anniversary card!



But on opening it becomes:








Happy Crafting!



3 comments:

  1. Your camel is such a cute fella! Your dynamic card is amazing~lovely WOW factor when opened!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Susan! I love your fun camel card! Great use of colour and texture to add to the overall effect. Love the butterfly surprise card too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.