Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Sunday 21 April 2019

LeighSB Designs is TWO!!


No photo description available.
Today I am joining in
LeighSB Designs 2nd Birthday celebrations.

Join the party over at LeighSBDesigns Facebook Fan Group

 and get the cute Birthday Bunny FREEBIE!


It is now two years since Leigh set up her shop and you will have seen me use many of her fabulous designs in that time.

Here's my card:


I started with a square white card base and matted it with kraft paper from my stash.
I then added a layer of paper from my scraps.
Next came the image coloured with Copics and cut out with a stitched rectangle die and distressed around the edges with 'wild honey'.
Next came the Stampin Up sentiment (from Easter Blossoms), stamped on a small tag (nesting die) also distressed around the edges.
Finally I added some orange sparkly gems.



Happy Crafting and Happy Birthday Leigh!






1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love it Susan!!! Thanks so much for helping me celebrate LeighSBDesigns 2nd birthday and your support from the get go, so much appreciated!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.