Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Tuesday 21 January 2020

Leigh SB's 5th Annual Poe Appreciation Day Blog Hop - Day 2


2020 POE BLOG HOP

This is Leigh's 5th Annual Poe Appreciation Day Blog Hop.
It starts on January 19 at 9am PST and is a progressive hop spanning over 5 days.
Sign up not required...

Simply join the hop at any time before 5 to midnight PST on January 23 to join the fun!

Find more details here 

I am not sure how many new projects I will get done this year - my craft stuff will be gone on Thursday, ready to be shipped to Australia.


Today I have 4 new Poe ATCs to share - this year's contributions to my Poe ATC box!

The box and the pictured ATCs are past makes - if you scroll down this link you will find more details of these and other Poe makes.


The two ATCs from inside the box feature Leigh's Poe Love and Distressed Splatter Heart


Today I added these ATCs to the box:


I have used pink and purple textured card as the bases.
 I cut pieces of Ike's free Poe Raven paper and embossed these with
 Smeared Ink (no longer trading) Poe images (real rubber stamps) in black embossing powder.
I then added metal embellishments and pink gems.




To the next one I also added Quoth the Raven also embossed in black, on kraft.



I will add these ATCs to the Poe blog hop linky!

I will add Poe to the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Walk of Fame Challenge







Happy Crafting!



8 comments:

  1. Lots of fabulous ATCs Susan, love them all! x

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ATCs are fantastic! LOVE the colors and all the great images. Great POE creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous new ATCs, POEtastic addition to your fabulous Poe Box! Keeping Australia in my thoughts & donating to the animal rescue efforts...the photos & videos of the poor animals has had me in tears every day :0(. Hope your family is safe & your move to your new home goes well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter and two sons plus partners and grandson live in Melbourne, thankfully a long way from the fires in the East. My youngest son, his wife and their two daughters live in East Gippsland on the edge of the fire affected area. They had two really bad days when Nikki and the girls evacuated to Melbourne to my oldest son's (4 hours drive to the West) and Matt and his mates held the fort with escape plans in place. Fortunately the fires began to recede and there has been rain. My daughter in law's Mum was delighted to relate that animals were coming into town and drinking from the puddles in the streets! I am sure that everyone is hoping for more useful rain to help put out the remaining fires. A terrible time...

      Delete
  4. Love looking at your interesting makes they each tell a story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black and pink are so effective together on these fabulous ATC's! I love seeing the Smeared Ink images again! The storage box is too awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these ATC's ... They are fabulous..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these ATC's. That Poe is just fab. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.