Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Friday 10 April 2020

LeighSB Designs Birthday Month April 10th




Are you ready for a month of fun?
 April is LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps Birthday month and Leigh is throwing a big party to celebrate🥳  There's a Blog Hop, a FREEBIE, a SALE-bration and then during the Birthday Week there will be a Digi Giveaway and daily surprise coupons on LeighSBDesigns Facebook Fan Group, the Crafting of Hue group plus Leigh is also launching the LeighSBDesigns brand new MeWe Fan Group!  The daily surprise coupons will also be shared on Instagram as well!


The 3rd Birthday Celebrations include a month long Blog Hop and there's a FREEBIE and PRIZES up for grabs plus LeighSBDesigns SALE-bration.




The hop has 3 themes you can create with!  You can make Birthday and Party themed projects and Spring themed projects and Easter themed ones too or merge them all together! 

For more details hop over to Leigh's page

Today is Day 10... April 10th 

Yesterday's makes started me thinking of things I have made using Leigh's images involving roses...
Today I remembered this ATCoin:



Today I have another card - not using any image.


My daughter and I were making Alcohol Ink backgrounds the other day.





In one of mine I saw this monster...



I added it to a kraft card blank, matted with brown card, with brushed corduroy distress ink around the edges.
I cut the sentiment on my Cricut.






Watch out for some more makes in the current month...it may not be every day but we will see!


Hope to see you on Leigh's Birthday hop

I would also like to mention you could share your Easter makes
 with the Clever Dexter Challenge

Image may contain: text

Happy Crafting and Happy Birthday LeighSB Designs!


3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH... what a surprise when you saw the monster in your alcohol inks!!!! This is the perfect little monster!!! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Weekend! Thank you for your well wishes, much appreciated! So happy you’re enjoying playing in LeighSBDesigns 3rd Birthday Blog Hop...I’m now hopping in reverse to catch! Love your inky monster, I totally see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the colors you did, just keep staring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.