I was so pleased to see that Darnell had restarted her
NBUS Challenge again
It is such a fun challenge - we all have NBUS!!
Of course most of my craft stash is in a container, having travelled from the UK - we are not sure when we will be able to access that - and in any case we need a home to take it to!
At the moment we are staying with our daughter - and of course Lockdown happened, so things are at a standstill.
But in my mini-stash that I am accumulating here, I already have some NBUS!!
I have just put these two cards together using Tim Holtz Poinsettia Pieces - a die set I have never used before but will certainly use again!!
- Blue card Base.
- Layer of green card with brushed corduroy distress ink around the edges.
- Faux stitching using a fineliner around the edges of the green.
- Layer of alcohol ink background.
- Layer of beige textured card from which the dies have been cut.
- Kaisercraft 'Dream BIG' die (another NBUS) cut from green.
- Black card Base.
- Pieces of pink sparkle card and leaf patterned paper placed behind the diecuts.
- Layer of beige textured card from which the dies have been cut with brushed corduroy distress ink around the edges.
- Strips of pink sparkleand leaf paper at the edge of beige.
- Kaisercraft 'Dream BIG' die (another NBUS) cut from pink sparkle.
I will link these to NBUS CHALLENGE #13