I was so pleased to see that Darnell had restarted her
NBUS Challenge again
It is such a fun challenge - we all have NBUS!!
Of course most of my craft stash is in a container, having travelled from the UK - we are not sure when we will be able to access that - and in any case we need a home to take it to!
At the moment we are staying with our daughter - and of course Lockdown happened, so things are at a standstill.
But in my mini-stash that I am accumulating here, I already have some NBUS!!
I have just put these two cards together using Tim Holtz Poinsettia Pieces - a die set I have never used before but will certainly use again!!
- Blue card Base.
- Layer of green card with brushed corduroy distress ink around the edges.
- Faux stitching using a fineliner around the edges of the green.
- Layer of alcohol ink background.
- Layer of beige textured card from which the dies have been cut.
- Kaisercraft 'Dream BIG' die (another NBUS) cut from green.
- Black card Base.
- Pieces of pink sparkle card and leaf patterned paper placed behind the diecuts.
- Layer of beige textured card from which the dies have been cut with brushed corduroy distress ink around the edges.
- Strips of pink sparkleand leaf paper at the edge of beige.
- Kaisercraft 'Dream BIG' die (another NBUS) cut from pink sparkle.
I will link these to NBUS CHALLENGE #13
These are gorgeous, and just turning the die makes it so different. Great idea to use the paper behind the die.ReplyDelete
Susan, these are really spectacular cards! I have a feeling that die is going to find its way onto my NBUS pile. (That's the danger for me of resurrecting the challenge, lol!) You did some very creative patterns and lovely matting, all of which add a ton of interest! Good luck with getting settled in, eventually, and thank you for sharing at NBUS! Take care and keep safe! Hugs, DarnellReplyDelete
Also the problem of commenting and looking at other people's makes - my wishlist gets longer and longer!! Pleased you have resurrected the challenge though - Keep well and safe!Delete