Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 10 June 2020

LeighSBDesigns “The Summer BUZZ Blog Hop” June 10


Once again Leigh is hosting a 
 Blog Hop to keep us creating and crafting!
I am finding Leigh's hops a real inspiration during these days of lockdown...

This is

LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps'
The Summer BUZZ Blog Hop 2020
Celebrate Summer with Us!
See 
HOP POST for details and rules!
Play fair and have lots of fun!
Shop LeighSBDesigns 
SUMMER SALE thru June 30!
Stay Inspired and Stay Safe!

OK, first of all I am having real trouble with this new blogger.
The main issue is with cutting and pasting and the mess it makes with the formatting.
 So I thought - remove all the formatting - but then it removes all the links too!
So instead of getting on with crafting I am messing about with posting!

I do intend adding some new makes pretty soon using Leigh's lovely new images - but in the meantime I am adding some different Summer themed makes and some past makes... both allowed in the rules!

I really loved the faerie ATCs I made in April 




I cut the fairies as stickers using label paper in the Cricut.
The fairies are from Leigh's Mushroom Cottage Faerie Set which I uploaded to the machine and then used Print and Cut.

But one of my real favourites was this never-ending card using


Daffodil Trellis  a beautiful Spring floral design by image 0



One still shot of the card:



I will link this to the SUMMER BUZZ BLOG HOP

Happy Crafting!



7 comments:

  1. Love the backgrounds you created for the fabulous Faeries! Wonderful never ending card using the Daffodil Trellis!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Atc’s and lovely Daffodil trellis never ending card. Colours are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful to see these re-shares, they’re perfect for spring and summer, love them! Good luck with blogger, after years of dealing with their quirky glitchy coding let me know if you need any help ;0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the old blogger I used to be able to switch to html and play about with the coding. Now I can't see the link to do that - am I missing something?

      Delete
  4. Love that never ending card! Great ATCs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those scenes you did with the fairies, I would try too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these blast from the past are favorites of mine that you have made! The card is something I want to try so badly! The fairies are looking lovely, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.