Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 9 June 2020

LeighSBDesigns “The Summer BUZZ Blog Hop” Day 1


Once again Leigh is hosting a 
 Blog Hop to keep us creating and crafting!
I am finding Leigh's hops a real inspiration during these days of lockdown...

This is

LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps'
The Summer BUZZ Blog Hop 2020
Celebrate Summer with Us!
See 
HOP POST for details and rules!
Play fair and have lots of fun!
Shop LeighSBDesigns 
SUMMER SALE thru June 30!
Stay Inspired and Stay Safe!

Having looked at the “The Summer BUZZ Blog Hop” badge I thought I maybe had some designer leaf in similar colours to the background in my stash.
This turned out to be Copper Starburst by Mont Marte.

I had not used this before so having added some leafing size to some white card I applied the leaf. I then die cut this into pieces to add to the June page of my calendar. Star shapes were the first dies that came to hand...


I then added What's the Buzz?? printed on handmade paper from Nepal, cut out and faux stitched with a fineliner.


I will add this to the SUMMER BUZZ BLOG HOP

Happy Crafting!




6 comments:

  1. Fabulous calendar page Susan... Love the stars and sentiment! x

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your calendar page!!!! And yes we are off again to a new start!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great calendar page, love how you have done the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo, so delighted to have you joining in on the fun for June with this BEE-utiful calendar page! That leafing is scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting idea on the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh! Such delicious papers! This page is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.