Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Tuesday 23 June 2020

LeighSBDesigns “The Summer BUZZ Blog Hop” June 23


Once again Leigh is hosting a 
 Blog Hop to keep us creating and crafting!
I am finding Leigh's hops a real inspiration during these days of lockdown...

This is

LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps'
The Summer BUZZ Blog Hop 2020
Celebrate Summer with Us!
See HOP POST for details and rules!
Play fair and have lots of fun!
Shop LeighSBDesigns SUMMER SALE thru June 30!
Stay Inspired and Stay Safe!

Sort of using the colour scheme suggested by the hop badge I had a fun time today using Tim Holtz products...


I started by making a kraft card base (making a 5.5 inch square card).
I then put brushed corduroy distress ink through a stencil.


I cut this into the two sections that I wanted to use - adding hello (not a TH die) to the dotty piece and stamping the flourish piece with stamps and spiced marmalade Distress Oxide. I distressed all the edges with more of the brushed corduroy.


Next I used the tree rings embossing folder and die set with yellow and brown card and more of the distress ink.


This is what I had so far:


Next I found some scraps of fabric to use with the bird die:



Finally I added another butterfly, stamped then cut out.




Happy Crafting!


7 comments:

  1. WOW! I love your card... the tree rings look great with the fabulous bird! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, great colour scheme x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Fabulous combination of Tim’s products used on this beautiful make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card using Tim’s fab images!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where to start with so much fabulousness?? The wood rings are something I have never seen but have to have! They are awesome on your page! Your stencils and stamps make the most wonderful background and sentiment! The fabric owl is beyond my words! I ADORE him! Bee-utiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. List of products used:
    B
    rushed corduroy distress ink, spiced marmalade distress oxide, layering stencil from Creative Chemistry UK edition, CSS27836 Clear Stamp Nature's Elements, BigZ 664232 Die and Embossing Folder Tree Rings, BigZ 664231 Die Patchwork Bird.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work, that stencil is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.