Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Monday 22 June 2020

LeighSBDesigns “The Summer BUZZ Blog Hop” June 22


Once again Leigh is hosting a 
 Blog Hop to keep us creating and crafting!
I am finding Leigh's hops a real inspiration during these days of lockdown...

This is

LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps'
The Summer BUZZ Blog Hop 2020
Celebrate Summer with Us!
See HOP POST for details and rules!
Play fair and have lots of fun!
Shop LeighSBDesigns SUMMER SALE thru June 30!
Stay Inspired and Stay Safe!

At the beginning of June I participated in a free Cartonnage class by Claudia Squio

I was quite pleased with the notebook cover I made - I didn't have any chipboard so just used heavy cardboard that had been packing in a new bedding set - and fabric that I had in my craft room.



Then when I was in Spotlight the other day I saw lots of bee fabrics - so I decided to make another notebook cover in honour of Leigh's hop.




Here I slipped a pen in the ribbon and added a notebook, leaving the other pocket open...


I decided I would like two notebooks - one plain, one lined.






Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

  1. What a great notebook cover... I love the bee cover. PERFECT for this Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous project you did here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous notebooks, love the bee fabric!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cover for your notebook. Was the course specifically for notebook covers? I have been thinking of adding fabric to journals. Great fabric x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This free course was available for a week and demonstrated how to make the notebook cover and a desk tidy box - watch this space!! I didn't have any chipboard so just used things to hand. The basic method is to use fabric to cover things with no sewing involved - just glueing!

      Delete
  5. What a FaBEElous notebook, gorgeous bee fabric! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just wonderful! A grand way to celebrate a Buzz hop :) I love fabric and miss going through JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby wandering through the fabric. Your notebook is fantastic! Thanks for another helpful share!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome notebook, great project and so useful, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.