Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Monday 15 June 2020

LeighSBDesigns “The Summer BUZZ Blog Hop” June 15


Once again Leigh is hosting a 
 Blog Hop to keep us creating and crafting!
I am finding Leigh's hops a real inspiration during these days of lockdown...

This is

LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps'
The Summer BUZZ Blog Hop 2020
Celebrate Summer with Us!
See HOP POST for details and rules!
Play fair and have lots of fun!
Shop LeighSBDesigns SUMMER SALE thru June 30!
Stay Inspired and Stay Safe!

Today I am sharing a journal page and I started by adding a section of that Designer Leaf that I put on my calendar page at the beginning of this hop.
The pages of my scrap book are black. I surrounded the leaf with a page of brown with a shape cut from the middle using my Cricut.


The other day Angela asked if I posted out my pocket letters - and I do - but I had other plans for the two sentiment ATCs that I had placed in my recent PL.
It is quite difficult to photograph this page with that shiny leaf in the middle.


Next I used the image from Busy Bees Collage and Sentiment printed and coloured with Copics.

Busy Bees Collage & Sentiment set  whimsical quirky cute digi image 4 

I cut this into two sections as shown in the pictures. 





Final two pictures taken in natural light...



Happy Crafting!




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Busy Bees card, love the summer scene!!!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that leaf is shiny! Great cover x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy bees are flitting around that beautiful floral flower. Love the colors used on your page... like how you split the bees in half!!! Great journal page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really gorgeous, love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE this page & how you collage all the Busy Bees elements with the 2 ATCs & leafing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is stunning! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.