Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Friday 26 June 2020

LeighSBDesigns “The Summer BUZZ Blog Hop” June 26


Once again Leigh is hosting a 
 Blog Hop to keep us creating and crafting!
I am finding Leigh's hops a real inspiration during these days of lockdown...

This is

LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps'
The Summer BUZZ Blog Hop 2020
Celebrate Summer with Us!
See HOP POST for details and rules!
Play fair and have lots of fun!
Shop LeighSBDesigns SUMMER SALE thru June 30!
Stay Inspired and Stay Safe!

Again I have some ATCs to share with you today - in just a quick post:


As you know I have been playing with cartonnage over the last couple of weeks - I decided to use some of my scraps of bee fabric to cover two pieces of ATC sized card. Having covered the back with more card I then added black soot Distress ink around the edges.
Next I stamped several images on beige card using the Apple Blossom stamp set Honeybee Haven. I cut these out, placed them on yellow card and cut them out again.
I then arranged everything on the bases.






Happy Crafting!


6 comments:

  1. Brilliant ATC’s. That fabric was such a good buy! The fabric and the embellishments all blend together very well. I had a look at the Tonic die and the Hello one too. I should do more ATC’s then I wouldn’t find the index cards too small :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are delightful! I love the bees! I am eyeing my fabric stash and cardboard stash...very inspired by your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bee fabric!!!! AWESOME ATCs... BEE-utiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FaBEEulous ATCs, I’m loving that fabric, kudos on the fabric find! Love all the additional elements!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your ATCs using the bees fabric perfect for the Sumner Buzz hop!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have interesting elements on your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.