Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Thursday 25 June 2020

LeighSBDesigns “The Summer BUZZ Blog Hop” June 25


Once again Leigh is hosting a 
 Blog Hop to keep us creating and crafting!
I am finding Leigh's hops a real inspiration during these days of lockdown...

This is

LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps'
The Summer BUZZ Blog Hop 2020
Celebrate Summer with Us!
See HOP POST for details and rules!
Play fair and have lots of fun!
Shop LeighSBDesigns SUMMER SALE thru June 30!
Stay Inspired and Stay Safe!

As you know I love to make ATCs - this is one of my favourites from the Half-o-ween Hop in May:


Leigh released some new images for that hop and I used "Sun Fun" Balleigh Monster.

Sun Fun BALLEIGH MONSTER set  whimsically quirky cute digi image 0



You may have noticed I made a Hippie Van ATC yesterday - today I have another one for you


This time I have a piece of orange card, then some Designer Paper from my scraps, the van coloured with Copics and cut out (this is the last one I had on my desk!) and finally a few embellishments. I had to search my buttons to find all the letters for PEACE!!





Happy Crafting!


7 comments:

  1. Ooh Parkin! I love that, have had any for years, wonder if can find a gluten free recipe? Great ATC’s. I particularly like the frame on the one camper van. Was that a stamp? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little monster ATC is just adorable! I love both the van ATC's....heading out for summer fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your Balleigh Monster on your ATC he’s so cute and I love the orange you used! Loving your Hippy Van too!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all your ATCs! BALLEIGH is really cute and I love your 60s VAN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous ATCs & it made me smile to see Sun Fun Balleigh Monster pop in again too! So happy my hops are helping you stay inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both your cards, that van is really striking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.