Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Saturday 13 June 2020

LeighSBDesigns “The Summer BUZZ Blog Hop” June 13


Once again Leigh is hosting a 
 Blog Hop to keep us creating and crafting!
I am finding Leigh's hops a real inspiration during these days of lockdown...

This is

LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps'
The Summer BUZZ Blog Hop 2020
Celebrate Summer with Us!
See HOP POST for details and rules!
Play fair and have lots of fun!
Shop LeighSBDesigns SUMMER SALE thru June 30!
Stay Inspired and Stay Safe!


All this talk of bees reminds me of this time last year when our village organised a plant pot trail. Many houses put on a display using plant pots and then everyone was invited to walk around to have a look.

I decided to make  a 'fairy garden'...



At one end we had a 'hollyhock' and 'bees'...




But then today...  I have been continuing with ATCs. Once again I have used the bee and sentiments from Busy Bees Collage and Sentiment and Honey Bees Set

Busy Bees Collage & Sentiment set  whimsical quirky cute digi image 4 

These were yesterday's easel ones...


Today I have made several like this:


Recipe for each ATC:
  1. Orange card base 
  2. Layer of paper from Kaisercraft Mix and Match 12 by 12 Paper pad.
  3. Image printed ATC size, coloured with Copics and cut out.
I then put them all together to make a pocket letter - including some of the sentiments, each trimmed and faux stitched with an orange fineliner.

I will link this to the SUMMER BUZZ BLOG HOP


Happy Crafting!

P.S. Mum and I were mentioned in 'dispatches'

 




7 comments:

  1. Your fairy garden was so delightful! Your neighbors must love being inspired by your creative energy! I love the easel cards and the ATC's look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW, a plant pot trail...what a faBEElous idea & your contribution was so much fun! Totally love your pocket letter featuring my Busy Bees & sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. “What’s the Buzz” was actually my first choice :). Love your fairy garden! It look like it was a lot of work. Great pocket page - do you actually post these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do... Email me your address and I will send you one...

      Delete
  4. That is an awesome plant pot trial... LOVE the Hollyhock!!
    Great pocket page of bees and sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome fairy garden!!! Love the pocket ATCs x

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love how you did your Fairy garden and those letter pockets always intrigue me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.