Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Monday 31 May 2021

Leigh's Cherry Blossom Mer-Ween Blog Hop May 31

 This is my last post for



Well - I have done lots of cherry blossom posts and a few mermaids but no Half-o-Ween
So I thought I would finish with just one HoW post...

This time last year, in Leigh's Half-o-Ween hop, we had just moved into this house and my craftroom was mainly in boxes! However, I still managed to play in my then journal and I will reshare 'an eerie tale' from then!


I had a few scraps of graphic 45's Botanical Tea Collection 'You Bewitch me' so these became the left hand side of the page, while the right hand side is one of my photos that I printed.
I also added a die cut which emphasise some of the words on the paper.


I added two of Leigh's images coloured with Copics and cut out...


and




This year I have also been playing in a journal - but now my page involves paint, collage, stamping, stencils, penwork...


I will link this card to LeighSB's Linky

Happy Half-o-ween!

3 comments:

  1. Spooktacular makes Susan, love them all x

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Witchiepoo journal page is great! I love that your used one of your own photos and it adds greatly to the eerie atmosphere! The bottom journal page scared me a bit...not afraid to admit it! Something in my brain read "scary clown" and the rest of my being got spooked from there! :) Thanks for all the makes and smiles and inspiration for this blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooktacular makes, fangtastic to see last year's make again and this year's jpage is so wicked! Thanks for playing along in LeighSBDesigns Cherry Blossom Mer-Ween Blog Hop all May long! My June release and new hop is coming very very soon ;0)
    Stay Crafty and Safe!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.