Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Friday 28 May 2021

Leigh's Cherry Blossom Mer-Ween Blog Hop May 28


 This is my next post for



Once again I got up early to join in the Zoom "Craft and Chat" with the UK Stampers Network.
Sheila demonstrated how to make a spinny disappearing circle card...this is my version:


The image is a freebie from Gecko Galz. I added some colour with markers - not sure if I interpreted the image quite correctly! The card blank is a white square matted with teal and gold and with a scribble of Micron pens around the edges. Then the square with the sentiment and the circle on top was added on dimensionals. 


Basically pull the ribbon round and the circle moves behind the square to reveal the sentiment. Be a Mermaid in a Sea of Fish


I will link this card to LeighSB's Linky



I tried to make a little video showing how it works:





3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card make Susan, love the sentiment!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, now that is so MerMazingly FUN!!!! Thanks for playing along in LeighSBDesigns Cherry Blossom Mer-Ween Blog Hop!
    Stay Crafty and Safe!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay now....another bewitching mystifying card??!! Halfway down the post I was thinking "I do hope she has a video cause no way can I figure out how that is done!!!" And you did and I am happy! :) This really is fun and magical to boot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.