Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 12 May 2021

What's on Your Workdesk? Wednesday 623

          WOYWW                    

Wednesday again, so I am linking to the Stamping Ground today.

First of all, I would like to join in the 12th Anniversary celebrations and swap some ATCs. I will happily send to the next asterisk in the list, but I would love to send some more...  I am in Australia, though, so let me know if you'd like to swap by emailing me

 susanrenshaw0404@gmail.com

Here's my desk picture for WOYWW 623!


Again it's my messy area in the utility room and I am in the middle of the journal page.  While this is drying behind me is my ironing area. I am ironing some fabric to recover some chairs...


After the chairs were done - Kevin had stripped them down and re-oiled them and then we added the fabric to the seats. And I then went onto stage 2. This is a Natalie May Workshop that has been on my 'to do' list a while. This next stage was adding a Tracy Scott rice paper.


And today a recent order from Natalie May arrived - Look how beautifully it was packaged!


Inside - some collage papers and a 6 by 6 journal.


More happy mail a few days ago were two pizza boxes full of goodies. The first is from Scrapbookingncraft - scroll down to my next post to see what I did with one of these stencils.
The second is from Hillbilly Scrappin and contains various kits to do with the virtual retreat I am doing on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.


The journal page I had started last week became this:


And Wanderlust week #19 this:


I used to do Layouts a long time ago, and then digital layouts until I lost Serif Artist 2, when my Computer crashed and had to be replaced. But as Mum would have been 90 on May 3rd and May 9th was Mother's Day here in Australia, I put this together. I can still hear her saying 'April Showers bring forth May Flowers'.
(We had a lovely Mother's Day lunch on Sunday with some of the family!)


Of course here in Victoria we are seeing the last of the Autumn colour - so at the weekend we went on a little trip to see if we could see some!



And now we are just enjoying another lovely sunset...


Hoping you are all keeping well... I am just going to an evening appointment for my first Covid Jab.

Happy WOYWW !!

PS... I forgot to say I did have a go at this little chap:




 

13 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! Doesn’t it make a difference when something you’ve ordered turns up beautifully packaged like that, it really adds to it! Hope you have fun using the contents of that pretty parcel. Love the fabric you’re using for the chairs, I’d buy that myself!
    Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that stripey fabric! It reminds me of a wrap I used to use for carrying my babies around in. So lovely to see one of your layouts too. Lots of exciting goodies to play with there. I'm happy to swap with anyone and everyone. Stay safe and keep smiling, Lisa-Jane #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many gorgeous new things to play with and the journal pages are great too. Love the little chap at the end there. Sending lots of woyww hugs, Angela x17x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you look very busy Susan, lots of things in the works. Love your beautifully wrapped order, it's so nice when people make an effort to make it look special. Elle #27

    ReplyDelete
  5. The "little chap" looks cute! Lovely layout for your mum's birthday - and super birthday pages! It's easy to forget that it's autumn over there! Enjoy all those lovely colours! Look forward to our swap next week! xx zsuzsa #22

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been so busy. Love the little chap and your various pages are so beautiful. Enjoy your new goodies. I would happily swap with you and will email later. Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless,
    Caro xxxx (#19)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sound very busy, Susan. Your journal pages are just gorgeous, and well done with the chairs, too. That's quite a job. Thank you for your visit last week - updates on my blog for this week! Thank you for your good wishes.

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi x #24

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, Susan, how busy have you been! and loving all the new goodies too - snap!! Have a great week. Helen #5

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have had a busy and creative week Susan. SOme fabulous new stash to use too. Hope all went well with your first jab. Your layout is such a lovely tribute to your mum. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG your Mr Spiky is adorable!! I love him :) I love that your journal page and your chair coverings are so simlar - love the cut-out page BTW. AND I would also love to trade ATCs if you have a spare.

    being brief, with still sluggish internet
    Mary Anne (2)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My you are always such a busy person. I can’t imagine you saying “I don’t know what I am going to do this week!” Lovely layout of your mother and great new stuff. Angela #10

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh you can't beat a beautifully wrapped parcel - it just adds to the enjoyment of getting new stash doesn't it. Your pages are all beautiful, and I love how last weeks page has turned out, what gorgeous shapes.
    Hope you have a good week
    Diana xx #16

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how busy your desk is Susan and hope your shot went well for you :) that is impressive that they have evening appointments too. ~Stacy #28

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.