Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 5 May 2021

Leigh's Cherry Blossom Mer-Ween Blog Hop #1

   This is my first post for



Leigh has just released a new Print and Cutz collection for electronic Cutting Machines.


As I use my Cricut Maker almost every day I thought I would have a look at what was available.

I thought I would start with the Geisha with Parasol files.


I now have quite a few images ready to colour


 but in the meantime I thought I would try something else.
In this first post I am sharing a card...


Recipe:
  1. Black square card blank.
  2. Layer of Stampin Up paper.
  3. Image placed on black card mat, cut with the Cricut.
  4. Image drawn with a pen in the Cricut. I then had to cut it out.
  5. Sentiment is a sticker (PSX Designs for Creativity) placed on more Stampin Up paper and a black mat.

The only bit that didn't work as expected was the eyes so I coloured them in.



It will link this card to LeighSB's Linky



3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful in this lovely purple! I love the background paper, too! I am excited about the cut files cos I really like the black mat effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Susan, loved reading how you used Cherry Blossom Geisha Doll with your Cricket machine, she’s looking really smart on your background!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so pretty drawn in the colour! Thanks for playing around with my first Print & Cutz sets and joining in on the Cherry Blossom Mer-Ween hop fun!
    Stay Crafty and Safe!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.