Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Tuesday 15 June 2021

Outlawz Craft your stash - Use your hoard of design paper...


   This is my DT make for


Welcome to a new Crash your Stash Challenge!

PLEASE REMEMBER: Our purpose is to encourage and challenge you to use items you already have stashed away somewhere waiting to be appreciated and loved again!

Please do not purchase or make items for this challenge.

Our sponsor this month is Patties Creations with a prize of 3 images

www.facebook.com/DigitalImagesbyPattiesCreations

www.etsy.com/shop/pattiescreations

 

The cue for this month is Old Design Paper ... 
You all know I am talking about! That paper pack you bought 12 years ago and sitting on your shelf for you to stare at but never cut into ... until now!

Yep! Thats right. We want you to pull it out, give it a hug, tell it thanks for memories, then use it to make a fabulous card, scrapbook page or other project and we want you to tell us how long you've had that old piece of Design Paper!

If you are having troubles cutting into that paper I recommend you check out these two channels on YouTube .. they will change the way you look at and use your design papers!

Kylie Bertucci's Love it, Chop it
and
Call Me {Crafty} Al



Our challenge this month  starting on June 15th is to use some CHERISHED DESIGN PAPER...

I printed the image Hippity Hoppity Bunny Gnome and coloured it with markers.

Having trimmed it to size I added faux stitching with a fineliner.

I then attacked my paper pad.


I bought this when we were living in Abu Dhabi - we left there in 2013... some lovely papers in this!

I used one piece as a first matting layer with a  strip cut off and layered at the bottom over the image. I then cut several banners from another piece adding them with faux stitching.



I printed the word sentiment on the computer and added as shown.

Happy crafting!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.