Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Sunday 27 June 2021

Recap of ICAD 20 - 27


Another post for Effy's Blog Along - just another recap of ICADS to date!

 June 20th - Playing with papers (love that Stampin' Up jelly fish paper) and a bottle image. This has a little colour added using markers, an acetate window and images from Gecko GalzThe bottle shape came from Mickey at UKSN.




June 21st - Techniques from Wanderlust 24 - you might remember my post here.
The Pride and Prejudice lady is an image from  Taylormadecards4u


June 22nd - Another alcohol ink and salad spinner page - what can you see here?


June 23rd - Pareidolia again -  the tendency for perception to impose a meaningful interpretation on a nebulous visual stimulus (so that one sees an object, pattern or meaning where in fact there is none). Wikipedia

We were in a cafe and this mark was on the table. It led to much discussion! What can you see in the shape? I decided to immortalise it on an ICAD!



June 24th - Playing with a We R Memory Makers cordless marker airbrush - something my daughter and I spotted in Spotlight while we were staying with the granddaughters. We all enjoyed playing with it. Here I used the stencil that came with the set. Finally I added some splatter.


 

June 25th -Playing with the We R Memory Makers cordless marker airbrush again. Here I started by using some star shaped masks that I cut out. The sentiment was formed using the stencil. Again the final touch was some splatter.


June 26th- Another alcohol plus spinner - plus die cuts. The original post is here


June 27th - Finally for today involves stamping in three colours using stamps from Close To My Heart Paper Garden. Vintage photo Distress around the edges, a Tim Holtz chipboard and three butterfly stickers (part of a prize from Mrs A at the Butterfly Challenge.


Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

  1. These are great! I especially love that photo with all the cards fanned out and attached to the ring. So appealing! What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab scene in the bottle and ATCs too!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really LOVE the stars. I also like the seahorse. They are all beautiful, though,

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous collection of crafty gloriousness!
    Thanks for playing in LeighSBDesigns Bubbly Depths Blog Hop and hope to see you for our Christmas in July hop starting on the 5th!
    Stay Crafty and Safe!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are great, i love how everyone has a different take on the cards, and for me personally i am getting to do something for myself rather than follow a tutorial. I love reading about your inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh interesting, I see a happy dog with his tongue, playing. Elle xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.