Here is my inspiration for Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
I am not really happy with how the photos displayed the colour - those tulips in the middle look more red than pink ...
I often vow not to buy another crafting magazine - as they tend to get left unopened - but then I get sucked in by the freebies...these were from Simply Cards & Papercraft Issue 213
- White rectangular card blank.
- Layer of lilac card.
- Layer of white card run through the Big Shot in the free embossing folder with added kitsch flamingo Distress Oxide. Centre circle cut from this.
- Die cut circle to go over the aperture and a piece of Distress Oxide background placed behind it - using kitsch flamingo, wilted violet and picked raspberry.
- Tulips cut with the free dies.
- Sentiment cut using Tonic ATC dies.
Hope you will join the challenge!!