Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 6 April 2022

WOYWW 670

 WOYWW

Wednesday again, so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #670

Recently I arranged to do an ATC swap with Mary Anne. She wrote about my creations here. Today I can share the ones Mary Anne sent to me!


I love them all but my favourites are these first two - Frida and Serenity.








Mary Anne also included some bits and bobs - so I immediately made these two ATCs from some of them...


So what's on my workdesk? I am sharing my utility room surface:

I was making a junk journal page from a square piece of corrugated card - following a prompt by Carolyn Dube - 'fair'.

At the weekend, Sophie came round after I had arrived back from Matty's.
We had a bit of fun marbling...


I used one of the papers produced to add to this calendar page:


I called at the house on Saturday and it's coming on well with bricklaying underway and cabinets taking shape inside.



Monday was my 70th Birthday - so I have been enjoying lots of celebrations with the family.


Cheers!

To finish here is tonight's sunset...


Happy WOYWW!

8 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your birthday, I do hate the zeros! Great ATC’s. You must be getting excited as your house gets nearer to completion. Happy WOYWW. Angela #5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo and happy belated birthday too. Looks like the house is coming along nicely and loving the ATCs. Wishing you a lovely creative woyww, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated birthday wishes to you Susan, hip hip hooooray 💕🥰💛 It must be so exciting watching your home come to be! Beautiful creations from Mary Anne 😍 I love using cardboard ... I think I need to hunt some out ... love yours. Have the best of days ahead. Love and hugs Tracy #15 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I think 70 is the new 50 if you ask me, you look awesome! I love watching new builds go up - so much opportunity! Your tulip page turned out great, love it! I'm assuming wine is an integral part of marbling? If so, I'm in! Lovely ATC's! My favourite of the ones you received is serenity, and of the two you made - the cat of course! Have a great week, Lindart #22

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday - I have to say you don't look a bit near 70! The atcs from Mary Anne are wonderful, she is a master of the format. It's really good to see the progress on your new home, too! have a lovely week Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great birthday Susan. The house is really coming on quickly now too. Great ATCs from Mary Anne. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely ATC's, and the marbling sounds like fun. Your house is looking great and seems to be coming on in leaps and bounds. Happy belated birthday, hope you have a great week,
    Diana xx #13

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a happy birthday! I love traditional marbling, too. Your ATCs are fab and your house is coming on well
    Take care
    Lynnecrafts 2

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.