Pages

Monday, 25 January 2016

Gerda Steiner Guest Designer Call for March



Over Christmas I kept seeing an image Santa Peace


I put it on my wishlist and found it was designed by Gerda Steiner...now I find there is a 
Guest Designer Call for March!
I would love to work with some of Gerda's stamps!

Having looked in the shop I found Santa Rock was a freebie - so I decided to use that...in an easel card.


I usually colour with markers but today I decided to use blendable crayons and glitter on the image.


The DP papers I have used behind the image are from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles with some gold paper from my stash.
I printed the sentiment on my computer and added a few buttons!


I will link this to the Guest Designer Call 

Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

  1. Great Card Susan! Looks like yo found the perfect sentiments. :) Thank you for participating in my Guest Design Call! Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!