Pages

Wednesday, 6 January 2016

LC Designs/ Little Claire Digi Challenge #13






Today a new Digi Challenge starts at LC Designs / Little Claire  - you must use a digi!!

Challenge Number #13 has the theme "3 - 2 - 1"

I used a digi stamp which is another favourite!
It's called Digi Cat on a Branch.



I have made a very simple card starting with a square white pearlescent card blank.


To this I added 

  • 3 layers
  • strands of twine
  • image



I printed the image with a grey border and added colour with Promarkers.


The two paper layers are from LC's Falling Daisies

The two strands of twine were tied in a bow.




I will link this to Ike's Cat Lovers' Challenge #2




Do join the Challenge using a digi
 to make a project that uses
 3 - 2 - 1 !

Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Ooooh such a pretty card - I love those papers :-) That is such a sweet little cat image and you coloured him purr-fectly. Thank you for coming to purr along at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!