Pages

Saturday, 16 January 2016

LC Designs New Challenge







Today a new stamping Challenge starts at LC Designs / Little Claire !!

The prize on offer is...



The challenge prize, worth £14.00, includes

· pack of 20 scalloped landscape cards/envs

· large pack Falling Daisy papers

· Dinkie pack Falling Daisy papers

· 4 Dinkie Hedgehog stamps


Now Challenge Number #65 has the theme "Add bunting"





I used a dinkie stamp which is another favourite!
It's called Dinkie Lady Baa Baa aka Daisy the Sheep.





I have made a very simple card starting with a square white pearlescent card blank.

To this I added a sheet of Falling Daisy paper - these are supplied at 14cm by 14cm which is just smaller than a 6in by 6in card.


Beforehand I had used two diecuts Nellie's Multi Frames MFD049 - Round  3 to cut out the scalloped circle with stars and the plain circle on which I stamped the image.
I also stamped the scalloped circle in white - I replaced the opening with this and stuck back all the little stars...The image was then attached using dimensionals.




I found a scrap of 'emboss resist' in my stash in toning colours. 
This uses the SU Background stamp Friendly.
 Using an SU leaf die I cut several pieces to sandwich together over twine. 
I added this as shown using a tacky glue.



The final touch was to add a sentiment, printed via the computer and attached over a snippet of a punched circle...



I will link this to the Crafty Girls Challenge #11
and The Penny Black Challenge at Allsorts
I hope my friendly bunting is sufficient to enter the challenge at
Mod Squad Challenge

Do join the Challenge making a project with bunting!

Happy Crafting!




5 comments:

  1. Great idea to put the leaves on the twine with the swirl.
    Lamb is cute and fluffy.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute Sheep image Susan and what a pretty banner you made to embellish.

    Many thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on our banner challenge Susan. Really neat idea and differant...

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little card with a sweet little ewe....adorable! Love that leafy 'friend' banner, it's a wonderful home made accent--love that! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colour combo is so effective and I love the layout.
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!