Pages

Friday, 4 March 2016

LOC Challenge #120



Today a new Challenge #120 starts at Left of Center
 'Big Eyes'.

Our sponsor is Oddball Art





Once again I am using a creepy cute giraffe image from from Oddball Stamps, coloured with Promarkers and glitter, with added googly eyes...



This time it is a feature on my March calendar page...



Behind the image is red card, DP and then a lattice cut on my Silver Bullet using a design from Winnie and Walter. March is an Inkadinkadoo stamp.




So... this is my calendar for March - you will have seen February and January here



 Looking forward to seeing your LOC /Big Eyes projects!

Happy Crafting!





1 comment:

  1. Love the wonky giraffe.
    He'll make you smile every time you look at your calendar.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!