Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Saturday 17 November 2018

Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge #412 / Tag #11

Please take a moment to give Hazel a thought...
sadly she lost her husband John last Sunday...
Thinking of you Hazel and all your family and friends...





a new Christmas Challenge every Saturday!

Today Crafty Hazelnut brings a new weekly Christmas Challenge
with the theme 'Add something beginning with H'.

Do pop over and see the inspiration from my teamies!


Here is my card...





Recipe:
1. I started with square craft card blank.
2. I added faux stitching with a black fineliner.
3. The sentiment and holly pieces are from Stamplorations Layered Holly stamp set. I embossed these using gold, green and red embossing powder. I coloured the holly pieces with Copics.
4. I added a kraft tag with red check ribbon on dimensional tape (see more tags below). The holly pieces were added as shown.
5. I added a scatter of pearls.



I hope you will join the
CHNC Challenge 412

I am also catching up with 25 Days of Christmas Tags - this is my 11th post:
This is my first year doing this - such a good idea to join in - and get my Christmas tags done at the same time!!

It is hosted by Tracey McNeely and you will find the main hop post here

Here are my new tags...



I was inspired by Tracey herself on Day Six (once again I am looking back!) 
illustrated here and demonstrated in her video


I used the same method as with the card above.




I will link these to the main hop post

Happy Crafting!





2 comments:

  1. Good job.
    Keep at it.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your holly tags are beautiful; the sprigs really pop against the kraft! Please, pass along some big hugs to Hazel for me and let her know that she and her family are in my prayers.
    Thank you for sharing your creativity in the 25 Days gallery (and how lucky am I too see several of them in my 'commenting' row! Yayyy!0
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.