There was a wonderful display of poppies in our village, in Remembrance.
It reminded me that I needed to make a set of three poppy tags for a swap...
1. To start, MDF tags painted with black gesso - these are quite large (3.5 inches wide).
2. Several layers of red acrylic.
3. Overprinted poppies with black Archival ink and IndigoBlu stamps.
4. Crackle medium around the edges and left to dry.
5. Brown antiquing cream over the crackle and burnished.
6. Butterfly embellishments.
7. Ribbon and small tassel embellishments.
The current Butterfly Challenge has the following wheel:
I have used Butterflies and ruby red on my tags so I will enter them for the first prize.