Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Friday 2 February 2024

Colour Dare Challenge #586



   

This picture shows my make for the




Do pop over to the Color Dare Challenge and take a look at my teamies' makes!

This picture shows the challenge - 

This Challenge is also combined with the Double Trouble one;


As a consequence I have pictured 'Things that Fly'.


I used a kraft card blank and papers from Paper Rose in 'Periwinkle', 'Ballerina', 'Jade' and 'Candy Apple'.
I used the stamp and sentiment from Indigo Blu in black Archival.

Hope you will join the Color Dare Challenge...



Happy Crafting!

9 comments:

  1. Love the muted tones. Great saying to accompany the hot air balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage vibe, Susan! - Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on our colors! Great blend of the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vintage look of hot air balloons... we have several times gone to the Balloon Festival in Albuquerque and not seen one with this vintage look. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget to enter your card in our Challenge at Double Trouble and you will qualify for an additional chances in our random draw.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble. Come back for some of our future challenges.

      Delete
  5. Susan, I've always loved the theme of dreams with balloons! Great use of our partner's color challenge, too! Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those hot air balloons are fun! I love how they look so vintage. Great colors too! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.