Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Wednesday 7 February 2024

WOYWW # 766

             

It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #766



This is my desk today - I am continuing two of the junk journal pages  using the cardboard box I upcycled These I will just punch holes and clip them together with a metal ring.

Again I haven't done much crafting as my cousin and her husband have been staying for a few days as part of their Australian tour. They are from the UK. Anyway we have been 'touristing' with them. We took them to the Lume which was showing an immersive exhibition of First Nations Art.


We also visited the NGV and the Ian Potter Gallery.

The picture shows an exhibit in the latter where the machine moves along adding a drip of water every few minutes I liked it!


Of course we still had Ollie on Monday so we went to an Australian animal sanctuary.

Sorry I am a little late posting this - I have just come back from Aquarobics.

Hope to get around to you all this week... 


Happy  WOYWW!

8 comments:

  1. No lateness visible here SUsan! Do you need a nap after aquarobics?! I love the immersive exhibition style, the video is lovely, the water drip thing is mesmerising isn't it. When I showed MeBart he just asked 'but is it art'? My answer is complicated but if it deserves to be shown, show it! Your VW page is lovely, and also today, rather apt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to always gad about with our visitors and often forgot how much fun the various touristy places were. We did try to steer them towards place we love and away from ones that got hyped but WE thought were boring LOL! That drip art looks fascinating. I wonder at the programming of that device. Very cool. Ollie looks like he is having fun. I can only imagine how big that kangaroo will become in time. Best get his pets in now... :D
    It's WOYWW day and I'm determined to be on time
    Mary Anne (5)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're excused for not doing much crafting as it looks like you're all having a great time. Your desk will still be there when the time is right. Sending happy woyww hugs, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have been having fun with your visitors Susan. Not surprising you haven't had much time for crafting. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. That water dripping piece is incredible! I do love first nations art so this exhibition would be right up my street. Lisa-Jane #11 https://www.prettymypage.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun to play tourist in your own country - I do it in London sometimes! Looks like your cousin will have some great memories to take home. Happy WOYWW Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems you are having a wonderful time with your visitors! It is always nice to "show-off" your hometown to visitors!
    Be well,
    Chana Malkah, WOYWW #8

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to be a tourist sometimes . . . super photo of Ollie . . .
    Christine #17

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.