Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Tuesday 13 February 2024

Colour Dare Challenge #587

 This first picture is an old photo of me with a lantern celebrating Chinese New Year.




I made the following card for this year's Chinese New Year - the year of the Dragon. I was born in 1952 so I am a dragon...


I am submitting this to the


This picture shows the challenge - 


I used a neutral card blank matted with a periwinkle paper from my stash.
I added the image which is in gold, periwinkle and cyan.
I added the sentiment printed on the computer and cut out.
Inside I placed this sentiment:





Hope you will join the Color Dare Challenge...




Happy Crafting!


6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! You've displayed our colors well with your images. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS and such a beautiful image matching up with our Color challenge. Thanks for sharing your DT card with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE!!! I love dragons and this one is perfect for the new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image, Susan! Here in the states the US Postal Service sells US postage stamps commemorating the Lunar New Year. They are always so colorful and interesting so I usually purchase a small sheet to use throughout the year. Love the card... Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous image this dragon is; he's a beauty! Gorgeous card, Susan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.