Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Wednesday 21 February 2024

Scrapbookingncraft # 8

 


 

I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from Scrapbookingncraft for some years now...

Find our Design Team makes on Facebook HERE

For my first February make I continued my pages using upcycled cardboard. The pages are about 16 by 20 cm or 6.25 by 8 in. My original plan was to punch a hole in a corner and connect them with a metal ring. However the pages are very thick so I decided on two holes and ribbon.

Today's 'page' stretches over two pieces of card and it is an abstract.


I was sure I took several photos of the process but maybe I didn't save them...


The first step was to divide the cards into section and paint them in black and white acrylic.

Over the black paint I stencilled, again in black, with Old Metal Fence

Over the white I stencilled with white with Medium Tribal Pattern

I added black soot Distress ink around the edges.

I then used gold ink and dripped it down the sections.

Once dry I added gold texture paste through the stencils

Swirly Dot Waves

Double Daisy

Finally I added the black cardstock

Feather



Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.