Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Wednesday 21 February 2024

WOYWW #768

      

It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #768

Once again today is 33 - so I am happy to stay in my craftroom in the cool...


Here's my desk today - I have been adding bookpaper to pieces of cardboard to add to my junk journal. I finished the journal page I started last week and will blog that in a day or two.

 The next step is to add colour using my Gelli plate.

On the desk easel is the last abstract journal page I made - it's the featured post at the top of my blog.


On the right hand side of my desk is a set of Noolibird stamps I have just received - probably will be useful at Easter.

We came back from Matty's on Friday - and things are beginning to get back to normal. After doing a lot of washing I have been back at my desk making a few cards - they are in the last few blogs - and ATCs to swap (I didn't photograph these!!)

When we arrived back we found the veggie plot with lots to pick:



The neighbours have benefitted from some of the butternuts!

And of course we had Ollie on Monday...




I keep saying this but I do hope to get around to you all this week after I have been to aquarobics... 


Happy  WOYWW!

13 comments:

  1. Welcome home!! that's a lot of picking you had to do. Your junk journal pages look fabulous.. Happy WoyWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great harvest to come home to Susan. Great for soup but not at the temperatures you have there. Love the journal page. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleased you're home safely. Looks better where you are than here as it's pouring it down again. Well done with the harvest and the gorgeous journal pages too. Bet little Ollie was pleased to see you too. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all those butternuts! I grew them once and got two measly sized ones, guess they like your climate more. I adore that abstract page, the colours, feather and gold spots all float my boat!
    Hugs LLJ 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That page is stunning - I love the contrast and drama of it all. But my word your fruit&veg haul is astonishing. Pouring down rain today here, the roof is leaking, and it makes me long for spring!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (6)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your design team page is beautiful, looks like gold leaf! Lovely to have been asked, I hope you really enjoy 'doing' for them! Gosh, your butternut haul is incredible, you'll be canning and freezing like a demon even after the neighbours have been gifted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The design team pages are beautiful - that gorgeous colour palette of black, white and gold is so elegant and classy. What a wonderful havest you've grown - very impressive!
    Hope you have a great week,
    Diana xx #15

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your journal page, fabulous stencilling. Happy WOYWW Angela #14

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful to come back to all that produce! I like butternut squash but I end up doing the same things with it because I hate peeling the blooming things! Looking forward to seeing the book pages in their final state. Lisa-Jane #9 https://www.prettymypage.co.uk/woyww-768/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun post....your garden veggies look great, seems weird to see that ...here it will be 7 months for those veggie s to be available. He is making a small fence to keep rabbits out. Winter projects for him are all about outside improvements. !! LOVE the journal pages and your layout pending. ENJOY.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your vegetables look amazing! Lucky neighbors! Congratulations on your DT position. I love the colors on your page! Like the layout of your book pages. It will be fun to see how you incorporate them!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, WOYWW #19

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great wheelburrow full of lovely veg, mine is usually filled with rain water and soil....so, mud! Love the papes you done. I really must have another go soon! And well done on the DT. Have a great week. Happy WOYWW!? ((Lyn))#17

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome home! Great to find routine again, isn't it?
    I'm seeing lots of us playing with our geli plates. Is there a season? LOL
    Great run on the garden. Here in southwest MO, I'm just beginning to think about seed starting and garden prep.
    Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #18

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.