Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Sunday 7 April 2024

Scrapbookingncraft #12




 


I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from Scrapbookingncraft for some years now...

Find our Design Team makes on Facebook HERE


Today I am sharing more pages using upcycled cardboard.

The pages are about 16 by 20 cm or 6.25 by 8 in.

This is the first. 

This started like this with acrrylic from my Gelli Plate, using a silicon scraper to make the patterns.


I then used black acrylic through a stencil face with writing
I then added white Posca penwork and the sentiment.


This is the second:


A first layer looked like this using paint from my Gelli Plate, black acrylic around the edges.
I then added more paint through a lattice stencil and yellow paint through the

I then added penwork including the sentiment.

Finally there is this one:

The background was formed using my Gelli plate and the mermaid scales Stencil

I then stencilled the standing girl, facing left and added the black cardstock girl.

Finally I added the sentiment.

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.