Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Wednesday 24 April 2024

WOYWW #777

   

It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #777

I like this number!!

So here's my desk:


Not much different from last week that I didn't manage to share!


The yellow piece is part of a junk journal that I am making at part of the pre-workshops leading up to a virtual retreat this coming weekend. On today's photo is another page... I may share some of the pages after the weekend.

 

I also thought I would share two of my other work surfaces:


This is my computer desk - I am making some altered playing cards for a swap - each one has a 'door'.


On my IKEA kitchen board there is a mess of trimmed papers!


On Sunday Sophie and I went to a glass class - in order to make a vase. Pieces of glass are melted to make the finished item. We hope ours become anything like the examples!








 That's all for today - hope to call on you all soon...

Happy  WOYWW!


9 comments:

  1. It'a always fun to see what you've been up to and so much going on. Love the journal. The glass class looks amazing. Wishing you a happy woyww, hugs Angela x8x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey you have been busy! Love the surfaces - all busy and full of projects. Love the little hardware adornments on the cards. Fun. The glass class looks fun too. Busy girl ...
    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (5)
    (Sigh) Failed to publish. trying again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glass class sounds interesting.
    Love the playing cards and the virtual crop is interesting.
    Hugs, Neet 13 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy desk!! I love those glass vases, in fact I love everything glass. I did a day course a few years ago and I loved it but even though I used to do mosaic I found it very hard to manage the cutting and the snips. Hands have just got too weak I guess. I'm sure yours will look wonderful!! Have a great week, love n hugs Cindyxx #15

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to make reference to the week number too , but forgot! Love the glass work , hope you get great results ! Happy woyww Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know the week number would satisfy Jan too, she likes a symmetry and numbers, made me smile to type it out! You have a lot going on SUsan, look forward to seeing the pre-event challenges after the weekend, I'm betting the retreat will be quite fast paced and you'll do a ton of stuff! The altered cards are amazing, love the door idea, you really are chock full of ideas! The melty glass workshop looks like fun, I have no doubt that you and Sophie will end up with sample worthy vases!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your vases will outshine all the others! Hopefully you will show us next week! The ATCs with the doors - brilliant!! Have a lovely week, Lindart #17

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh look forward to seeing those finished vases Susan. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow a fantastic collection of projects on the go there! and I really like your altered playing card. You glass class sounds a very interesting one too and can see some lovely work coming out of that. Have a great day Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.