Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Sunday 7 April 2024

Scrapbookingncraft #13

 


 


I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from Scrapbookingncraft for some years now...

Find our Design Team makes on Facebook HERE


Today I am sharing the last three pages using upcycled cardboard.

The pages are about 16 by 20 cm or 6.25 by 8 in.

This is the first. 

This started with a layer of acrylic from my Gelli Plate.

I then added the black cardstock vase of sunflowers, painting in the petals and water with shimmery watercolours. I then added white Posca penwork.


This is the second:


A first layer looked like this using paint from my Gelli Plate, black acrylic around the edges and stamping. I the added leaves using  Flowers and Vines.
I then added paintto these using my Gelli Plate, using positive and negative images, fsuuy cutting the latter.

I then added  black cardstock Flower Sprigs  and Daisy flowers and finally penwork including the sentiment.

Finally there is this one:

The background was formed using my Gelli plate and washi tape. I then stencilled with Abstract Roses

I added the man stencilled with Lattice with thicker lines

Finally I added the some penwork.

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.