Pages

Thursday, 30 April 2015

Imagine That! Progressive Challenge

Last weekend I attended a craft retreat - and had a wonderful time -
 the first workshop was to make a a little album using papers from the 
Graphic 45 By the Sea collection...


I will post more of this later BUT it reminded me I hadn't used the
 Digi Of The Month from Imagine That!


My Sailmate is a super set especially for my sailor family!!

Anyway to quickly enter the progressive challenge - it is almost the end of the month!! -
 I made a few ATCs.


I printed out various pre-coloured images and sentiments from the set.
Each ATC is based on a 3.5 by 2.5 inch rectangle of blue card.

The first example includes the sailor boy and Ahoy with an embellishment.


I will link this to Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge

The second included the boat, waves and 'You float my boat' and some metal fish.



I will link my ATCs to the Imagine That! April Progressive Challenge

Happy Crafting!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, It was great to meet you atthe retreat and put a face to the name. Your album looks wonderful and they were great fun to make too. I love the ATC's they go well with the theme of the album too.

    Sue T xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the sentiment "float my boat" I used to say that all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan :) Ok, these make really neat ATC's!! I love the li'l embellishments on them. Thanks so much for playing with us at Imagine That! Digis by Kris last month! Sorry I'm a li'l behind in commenting. Hope to see you this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable sailor set. Love your ATCs. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute ATCs!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! monthly challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!