Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Friday 31 August 2018

A Little Thank You...

I recently was delighted to be the prize winner in Pixie's Crafty Workshop...

I won a cross stitch die and immediately set about using it...


To make the tag I just used scraps of white and yellow card, stitched the flower and added the ribbon - lovely! I will link this to the Snippets Playground Challenge #333

I decided it was quite nice to add a tag like this to a card blank, in an aperture, with a brad - to make a CAS thank you card...



But before I finish this post - when Di sent the die, she also sent a beautiful card:


Funnily enough my daughter and I had just been playing with alcohol inks - and we were so impressed we decided to 'CASE' Di's card...


The sentiment has been layered on three layers of white card before the coloured version cut from an alcohol ink background. The framed section is on dimensional tape. The dies are all from a Tonic ATC collection set.


Can you see the 'mouse' peeping from the frame?

Thank you Di!

Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Well done on your win, that cross stitch tag is absolutely beautiful!! I have never played with alcohol inks but boy that is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan

    I adore my lovely cross stitch card and it's tucked into the ribbon string across my pinboard where I can glance up, see it and smile! I do love the aperture idea as well! Your case of my card is great, I feel quite honoured and flushed pink here!

    Thank you so much for coming to play and for sharing your lovely makes with us!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha - went back for another look and I sure can see that little mouse - eek!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't done any cross-stitch in
    a long time - that used to be my
    fave craft until I got into the
    card marking. Love the vivid
    colors of the last piece. Took
    a little bit to find the mouse.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.