Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Thursday 16 August 2018

Addicted to Stamps and More #305 - Photo Inspiration


I have just come back from a few days in Scotland (a lovely break)
and only just checked my computer - this post obviously didn't post!!



Here's my card for the Photo Inspiration Challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More.
Do pop over and have a look at the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the team...

My make is basically inspired by the colours in the photo...



I belong to a crafty exchange group - UK Stampers Network. One of the swaps we do involves making something from a freebie that someone has received and sent round as a challenge. This time I received this little picture with a frame.

I decided to make an ATC easel card using the frame cut in two as the stand.
This is the front using various scraps from my work table - including the sentiment words. For the matting layers I used several scraps of silver.



This front section measures only 2.5 by 3.5 inches.
The base is folded from a 2.5 inch wide strip from a 12 by 12.



I was delighted to win the prize in Pixie's Crafty Workshop - Snippets Playground #331
Watch this space for when I make something with the new die!!
I will link today's easel ATC to Snippets Playground #332






Hope you will enter the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge!

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Susan! I'm hoping your prize arrives today so you can have a play!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's arrived Di - thank you so much!! I have die cut a couple - now just got to decide on the next step!!

      Delete
  2. Love the use of the frame.
    Clever idea.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.