Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.
Here is my inspiration for Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
Do pop over and see my teamies fabulous makes!!
Here's my card:
1. White rectangular card base, landscape.
2. Next layer is a 'galaxy' background. This background was one we had a go at in one of the workshops at the recent UK Stampers Network Retreat.
- Add three areas of colour - wilted violet, broken china and fossilised amber Distress Oxide inks. Heat Dry
- Smear Black Soot on the craft mat and spritz with water. Apply this to the background by dabbing and heat dry. Repeat until card is covered.
- Add some white acrylic paint to the mat and spritz with water. Splatter this on the background - tap a loaded brush on finger.
3. 'Awesome' is made layering up 3 die cuts of the word.
4. The 'Big Wheel' (Craftstash die) is cut in white and attached with white glue.
5. Finally I added some purple gems.