Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Sunday 26 August 2018

Hiding in My Craft Room #367 - Any Holiday


Do pop over and see the inspiration from my teamies!!

Here's my card for HIMCR #367 - Any Holiday!




The sponsor is Ike's Art!
The giveaway is:





Recipe:

1. This week my daughter and I decided to play with marbling.









2. I used one of these backgrounds on a yellow rectangular card blank, used landscape.
3. I then printed Ike's images on yellow and beige card and cut out. The images are Patchimals



4. I added some colour using Zig real brush pens and arranged them on the card, having first stamped the sentiment with Archival ink. This stamp was a magazine freebie.



Hope you will enter the HIMCR  Challenge!



Happy Crafting!


5 comments:

  1. What a super card, Susan. Looks like you and your daughter had lots of fun with your marbling inks.... and what a lot of lovely backgrounds you have for future projects. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! I hope your OH was out whilst you were doing this, although you sure had everywhere covered up! What a great card and such super backgrounds too.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please note plastic tablecloth under the table!!

      Delete
  3. Ooooh - that marbling looks like great fun :-) Super backgrounds. I love how you coloured the Patchimals and this card is fabulous. Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little patchwork animals.
    So cute. Fun to try new
    techniques. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.