Featured Post

Gecko Galz October Challenges

                                            This month the main Challenge theme is  Nevermore Challenge Follow the link to share your make! ...

Saturday, 10 October 2026

31 Days of Halloween 2026 Day 10

During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog.

 This is my 13th year in succession of participating in 31DOH! 

That must be an auspicious number!!

I am joining in with the 2026 Crypt Keepers Countdown to Halloween



This is my Day 10.

First I have another cluster of tags ready for the pockets:


The images are from Kim at Conjurer of Dreams.


Here is the next page in my Halloween junk journal.
I added a strip of washi and penwork.


The images were stamped and embossed in black. The stamps are from Tim Holtz Snarky Cat Collection and Joy Clair's books and tea bag collection. Not sure what the name of this is!
My idea was following the fourth prompt in the Halloween Challenge - Spooky Bookshelf.





I have another item to share today too. I have been taking part in a yearlong Tiny Pieces of Art challenge. This month the theme is Trick or Treat and the second week is Where's my Mummy? My make is on an index card.


I usually share a postcard  from Vintage Image Craft. 

This witch skips the ordinary broomstick in favor of a fantastic mode of transportation for her Halloween adventures. A stunning Halloween postcard from 1914, published by John Winsch Co. and printed in Germany, capturing the charm perfectly.


And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!!



1 comment:

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.