Featured Post

Gecko Galz October Challenges

                                            This month the main Challenge theme is  Nevermore Challenge Follow the link to share your make! ...

Monday, 5 October 2026

31 Days of Halloween 2026 Day 5

    

During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog.

 This is my 13th year in succession of participating in 31DOH! 

That must be an auspicious number!!

I am joining in with the 2026 Crypt Keepers Countdown to Halloween



This is my Day 5.

Yesterday I shared the start of my Halloween junk journal.


This is my next page. On the October prompt list from Kia.creates, the prompt is Cozy Crafts.


I decided to go with the coziness of a warm drink. The background is from Imagine That Digi Stamps (no longer trading). I added a Witch Mug Shot from Conjurer of Dreams. I added some penwork, washi and the tag from a download called The Gentle Pivot.


This tag is adhered in place but I have several more that will be placed in the pockets throughout the journal.


I usually share a postcard  from Vintage Image Craft. 

"Double, double toil and trouble; fire burn and cauldron bubble." This Shakespeare quote from Macbeth seemed to fit this 1914 Halloween postcard illustration PURRfectly.


And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.